How can you tune your car amplifier?
You must really know about it before you start to tune your car amplifier. Normally your car amplifiers would have lots of knobs and buttons you have to adjust them in correct way. Improper tuning would create a distortion that would sound as like buzzing, cracking and hissing. After the car amplified installed you can adjust or improve the performance level of your radio or CD through using that you can able to increase the bands.
When you know the setting properly then you can able to tune a car amp and start enjoying whenever you drive. To tune your amplifier and to set the volume and to gain control turn off the stereo and disconnect that cables that would run to the amplifier. For that tune on the stereo and turn its volume up all the ways without playing music.
If in case the speakers are running off the radio and when you are turning for the other stereo first disconnect all the speakers. After finding its maximum volume turn it down to about 80 percent after that set the radio equalizer to flat. Plug the RCA cables into amplifier channel for you to tune, turn on some music and slowly turn up the gain until you hear distortions.
The next step is used for switch to crossovers and filters that had been built into amplifier. Then select your low pass filter for a subwoofer and high pass filters that are used for separating the subwoofer or speaker available for low frequencies. When you are using the amplifier for mid size speaker to cover a full range of frequencies then choose full or off positions.
For turning the speakers choose the HPF it would be easy for turn the frequency that dial to the lowest frequency for which the speakers are rated. When you make use of LPF for tuning a subwoofer then choose the highest frequency for which has to be rated. When you want the bass boost to increase its volume then turn down and make the adjustments to find out the right combinations of bass boost and gain.
How to set the turning amplifier?
Easy steps that you can follow to turn your amplifier are as follows
- Set the volume to zero on your car stereo and turn the gain on your amplifier all way down.
- Then power up your stereo and either play on CD or a radio stations.
- Turn off the stereo up to 2/3 of the maximum volume when you overwork the stereo head you could end up sending distorted sounds to your turning amplifier.
- Turn it up clockwise until the sound is audible for you that might ever want to listen to it. Some amplifiers would have a knob which can be turned by hand.
- Once all set then you can adjust the volume to the normal level and make it use.
After you know how to tune car amplifier you can adjust and keep on enjoying your drive.